It used to be that only large businesses had the opportunity to improve their critical business practices and information flow by using enterprise resource planning software solutions. However, software makers now provide Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions targeting small businesses. With successful ERP implementation, small businesses with definable data management needs can gain a major competitive advantage. We know what it takes to successfully choose and implement the right ERP software solution for your business. We provide ERP service offerings to provide insight, momentum, and results to your ERP initiative. we also provide a number of complementary and accelerated ERP services designed for small- to mid-size organizations.
- Complementary ERP Consulting Services
- Rapid ERP Selection and ERP Implementation
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement ERP Workshop
- ERP Implementation Planning Workshop
- Organizational Change Management Training and Planning Workshop
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery
- ERP Expert Witness Reports and Testimony
- Custom ERP Workshops, Speaking Engagements, and Research
- Hourly ERP Consultation
Open Rationale’s services are beneficial to companies just beginning an ERP project as well as those requiring assistance during or after the implementation process. Because we are technology agnostic and familiar with all major ERP packages, our expertise can be applied to any ERP engagement.